You are searching about Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl, today we will share with you article about Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl is useful to you.
Anaemia – Causes – Symptoms And Treatment
What is anemia?
Anemia comes from the Greek word meaning “without blood”. It is a deficiency of red blood cells or hemoglobin. This leads to a lack of the body’s ability to transport oxygen.
The three main types of anemia are:
1. Excessive or acute blood loss, called hemorrhage.
2. Excessive destruction of blood cells known as hemolysis.
3. Poor production of red blood cells known as hematopoiesis.
To make red blood cells, the body needs iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid, among other things. If one or more of these substances is missing, anemia will develop.
Anemia is not a disease in itself. It’s not just iron or vitamin deficiency. It can also be due to a chronic disease, or a genetic or acquired disease (such as thalassemia or sickle cell disease). It can also be a side effect of a medication, such as antibiotic or anticoagulant medication.
What are the symptoms of anemia?
Anemia goes undetected in many people, and the symptoms can be quite vague.
o If a person is otherwise healthy, symptoms only appear after the hemoglobin level falls below 10 g/dl.
o Shortness of breath, fatigue, dizziness and rapid palpitations.
o Pale appearance
o If anemia becomes severe, angina (chest pain), headache and leg pain (difficulty walking).
In severe cases of iron deficiency, obvious symptoms appear in the tongue and throat and are:
o burning sensation in the tongue.
o dryness in the mouth and throat.
o pains in the corners of the mouth.
o nails become brittle and take the shape of a spoon
o pica (insatiable craving for a certain food, especially iron-deficient food)
o brittle hair
o eating difficulties
A word of caution: iron deficiency can in rare cases cause permanent changes in the mucous membrane (soft lining) of the throat. This condition is a preliminary stage of cancer.
What are the causes of anemia?
Some of the common causes of anemia include:
o Hard periods in women, puberty in girls
o Low iron diet
o Internal bleeding can be due to a tumor
o A diet low in vitamin B12 or folic acid.
o Diseases such as leukemia, piles, stomach cancer.
o Infections such as malaria and septicemia, which shorten the lifespan of red blood cells, such as malaria and septicemia, which shorten the lifespan of red blood cells.
o Hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism
o Drinking too much alcohol reduces the absorption of folic acid.
What are the different types of anemia?
o Iron deficiency anemia
o Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
o Folic acid deficiency
Who is at high risk of anemia?
Some people are at increased risk of anemia, including:
o Menstruating women
o Pregnant women
o Women who are breastfeeding
o Babies, especially if they are premature
o Children, especially girls going through adolescence
o People with stomach ulcers
o People with cancer
o People with chronic diseases.
How is anemia treated?
Treatment certainly depends on the cause of the anemia.
– Anemia can be resolved with an improved diet or by taking iron or folic acid supplements.
– If anemia occurs due to internal bleeding, for example, ulcers, then medication or surgery may be required.
– If anemia is left untreated, the symptoms will gradually worsen. The person may be very tired and weak, and then develop angina or leg pain.
Rich dietary sources of iron:
Food contains two types of iron: heme iron and non-heme iron.
Heme iron is derived from hemoglobin, and is found in animal foods that originally contained hemoglobin, such as red meat, fish, egg yolks, shellfish, and poultry. Iron from these sources is easily absorbed in the intestines.
Iron from plant foods lentils, nuts, dried fruits and seeds, figs, dates, dried apricots, beets, raisins, green leafy vegetables such as spinach, whole grains, fortified cereals and bread, peas and beans are arranged in a chemical structure. non-heme iron. Other sources of dietary iron include green leafy vegetables, tofu, chickpeas and strawberries.
Preventive steps for anemia:
– Follow a healthy and balanced diet and make sure your food contains good sources of iron, folic acid and vitamin B12.
– Reduce alcohol consumption.
– If you are a strict vegetarian, take vitamin B12 supplements to avoid deficiencies.
– Coffee, tea and other caffeinated drinks should be avoided, as they reduce the absorption of iron.
– Cook food in an iron pot to increase the iron content of food.
– Eating a lot of fresh salads helps prevent anemia, especially if they include a lot of beets.
– Honey helps increase hemoglobin in the blood, as it is rich in iron, copper and manganese.
– Taking vitamin C is important for iron absorption. An anemic person should take two citrus fruits daily.
– Avoid cow’s milk, which can cause occult bleeding in the intestines.
Video about Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
You can see more content about Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
If you have any questions about Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
way Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
tutorial Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl
Anime Care To Get A Drink With A Pretty Girl free
#Anaemia #Symptoms #Treatment